Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Too Far?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Too Far?

    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

    I personally think this is ridiculous to make such a fuss about. If they don't like the mask throw it away and explain to their son why they didn't like it instead of putting his story all over the news. And moving his school so he's safer? Safe from what? Arts and crafts? From the looks and personality of that teacher I'm almost 100% sure he would not condone any racism or anything supporting the KKK.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Too Far?

    Well, I must say that it does closely resemble a KKK hood, but I don't think that changing schools is a good reason.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •